Before commencing lessons with our instructor, you are required to complete and sign an In-Car Policy Statement. Please read the statements below and download the PDF document, sign and send.
- We guarantee the quality of our instruction. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our instruction we will refund any unused portion of your payment. ICBC requires all driving schools to purchase an insurance bond ensuring that any monies paid to a driving school are guaranteed by the bonding insurance company.
- Each in-car lesson is 90 minutes, teaching the lesson for 80 – 85 minutes, with 5- 10 minutes to review, and set up the next appointment. The Instructor may go overtime only with the students permission or if there is a traffic delay.
- Each lesson is 90 minutes. The instruction is for 80-85 minutes, with 5 – 10 minutes at the end to review and confirm the next appointment. The instructor may go overtime only with the students permission or if there is a traffic delay.
- The Driver Training car is available for the road test for $100.00.
- We require 24 hours notice to cancel a lesson to avoid a late cancellation fee of $50.00.
- If Infocus Driver Training has booked your road test, we require 72 hours notice as we need to notify ICBC to avoid the student being charged $25.00 road test cancellation fee.
- Normally only the student and the instructor will be in the car. In a special circumstance there may be an observer or a representative from ICBC to evaluate the instructor. In either situation, the student will be consulted to ensure they agree.
Please download our policy statement, sign it, and send it back to us.